Sunday, July 27

Blab Savorites: Stationary

"Seh if yuh have a paper, yuh must have a pen and if yuh have a start, yuh must have a end." -Yellowman

I love paper! If you do, too, here are some great stationary sites that I've compiled from Shop Smart, People Style Watch and Life & Style.

Expressionery: Cute stuff! I love the "Kathy" stamp.


Luxe Paperie: Claims to be couture. Is very simple and elegent.


Paper Source: "Do something creative every day" is what they tell us. With the items available here, you'd be able to.




Felix Doolittle: They have the best personal calling cards I have seen. Find them by clicking on the drop menu "personalized stationary" at the top.





Mrs. John L. Strong: Fancier stationary - a bit more expensive but very pretty.




Inslee: (seen in People Style Watch) stationary from the drawings of an art major. Super cute! I love sketches like these.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.