Tuesday, July 29

Organic Beauty

"Logo organic, herbal fresh, hypoallergenic." -RZA


Origins by Dr. Andrew Weil: His remarkable integrative approach features highly effective proprietary blends of various organic items. I was mostly interested in the Weil Bee-ings Honey - supposedly great for using in tea and on pb&j. I also use a mixture of aloe vera and honey for a face mask sometimes and was thinking I would use this honey. I'll let you know as soon as I do.


Linden Leaves USA: "Combines the very best of local New Zealand and international ingredients to create a pure bodycare." I was most interested in their Gold Family. - supposedly great for the skin. Have yet to try it though. Man I'm a slacker.


Another Gold product I've wanted to try is the Guerlain 'Lor' Radiance Concentrate.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.