Wednesday, August 6

Blab Savorites: Miscellaneous Beauty Products

"So come on, such a cutie, I love you Sleeping Beauty." -Tech N9ne

Colorescience Powder Sunscreen - Throw it in your bag and brush it on throughout the day, without spills. In fact, they have other great sunscreen products to check out as well.


Lumene Vitamin C+ - This vitamin C oil, Energy Cocktail Intensive Care, when used daily under moisturizer, makes skin glow.






Philosophy Hope in a Jar - A world-renowned skin cream. Results can be seen and felt within days - a healthy, rosy glow to the skin that doesn't require makeup or cover up. I use it at night for a night cream.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.