Saturday, August 2

Everything Hair

"Top down hair blowin in the wind rims spinning, that's what Ryders do." -Ruff Ryders


Savorites Stuff box Osc
ar Blandi Dry Shampoo, it smells great and makes my hair really soft and shiny, without having to wash it. As we know, it's not good to shampoo our hair every day, so this offers us an alternative. Haven't tried other Blandi products but if you have, write us a review!

For dry and ultra fine hair, I have read that J.F Lazartigue Micro-Pearl shampoo contains less drying detergents and is good for hair. I have heard from many sources that suds are created with detergents and are not good for any hair type, or skin for that matter.

Fekkai products are also great, I used the travel size on a vacation to Alabama recently and really liked them.

Organic cleanser line Dr. Bronner's carries shampoo, body wash and laundry soap. Can be purchased at Target stores.

Terax Crema Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner is a cult favorite, which deep-conditions hair without weighing it down.

Coconut Milk shampoo by Organix is nourishing and organic. Plus it smells good!

HAIR MYTH: Cool-water rinses add no more shine than warm ones do.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.