Wednesday, August 6

Stop to Smell the Flowers

"Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an 'S' on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman." -Alicia Keys

I was reading a great article in, you guess it, Real Simple about women and their many stages in life, and came across this amazing statement and want to share.

"If I were the mother of a young child today, knowing what I know now, I would be confident that all identities - awe-filled teenage girl; independent woman in her 20s; anxious, love-besotted new mother - are astonishingly, mournfully brief."

So true, enjoy who you are at this moment.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.