Friday, September 19

A Bit of Give and Take

"You want it, I got it." -T.I.

Freecycle: Join communities working toward landfill extinction. Post things you don't need and scroll for stuff you don't have. Membership is free, as is everything on the site.

Swaporamarama: Where old clothes become art. Join up, trade unloved duds and learn from local artists how to make them hip.

Throwplace: Do good without having to do much work. List items you want to "throw" to any U.S. or international charities; interested recipients can contact you about pickup.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.