Sunday, March 15

Drug Store Savers and Sites

"That ain't nothin' but drug store lovin' ." -Otis Redding


Aveeno Insense Relief Hand Cream: It's a nongreasy treat for rough, dry skin.

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets: The papers remove oil and are easier on the go than touch-up powder.

Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge: It blends in foundation just as well as a high-end sponge.

Ardell DuraLash Flare Individual Short Lashes: Stick 'em on lashes outer corners. Glam, but not overdone.

L'Oreal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Lip Gloss in Melon Punch: The coral color looks great on everyone.

Pampers Sensitive Wipes: They're a gentle, supercheap way to remove makeup.

Beautycrunch.com: Up to 75% off makeup.

Alconeco.com: Beauty tools at a deep discount.

Beautysteals.com: Big-bucks skin care - on sale.

Luckyscent.com: Find $3 mini bottles of posh perfumes.

Raybeauty.com: Pro hair tools at excellent prices.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.