Sunday, July 27

10 Big Rules of Small Talk

"Nothing comes from talkers but sound." -Tevin Campbell

Real Simple (yes, this magazine is one of my favorites) had a great article on how to have small talk. I thought this was a great article because as we get older, we find ourselves increasingly in places with people that we do not know. Remember how easy it was when we were kids to say to the person sitting next to us, "Wanna share crayons?" It's still that easy! Click here to read the article and get some tips for your next networking opportunity.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.