Sunday, July 27

Bee's

"While, I'm sippin herbal teas, verbal bees plant fertile seeds." -RZA


If you have not heard yet, our bee population is dwindling. "Across the 24 U.S. states affected by the mysterious phenomenon, losses have ranged up to 90 per cent" (Lester 2007). Called the colony collapse disorder, it is of huge concern to our agriculture.

Go to the Pollinator Partnership to find out how you can help and contribute to the solution.

Journey of the Bee Collection: This collection was created as a tribute to the bee. A matte black glass is adorned with a gold bee, then hand poured with a high-quality beeswax blend. Burns 80 hours.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.