Sunday, July 27

Blab Savorites: Enviro-Glam

"But it's hard when that environment you live in ain't healthy." -UGK

Read Gorgeously Green: 8 Simple Steps to an Earth-Friendly Life by Sophie Uliano.

The Green Office: Recycled, biodegradable and sustainable office supplies.

Care2: Global network for organizations and people who Care2 make a difference.

Envirosax: "The original designer reusable bag."

The Freecycle Network: Trade with people in your community. Get stuff, and give stuff, for free!
Delight.com: Enviro-glam gifts.

Sigg: Bottles your way. Stop throwing away your plastic water bottles after one use. Invest in one of these. Eco-friendly and stylish.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.