Sunday, July 27

Habits of So-Happy Couples

"Such a happy couple love and some." -Stevie Wonder


From the April 2003 issue of Cosmo:

1. They have their own lives - To go the distance, it's important that you allot some time to spend away from each other doing things that you enjoy.

2. They create their own customs - Having a one-of-a-kind routine that you call your own can boost your bond in a way other things can't.

3. They remember not to take each other for granted - There's a big difference between getting comfortable and getting sloppy. Don't get sloppy.

4. They still make out - Ban the quick peck and make it a conscious point to kiss passionately on a regular basis.

5. They fight to resolve, not to win - The secret is to focus on making progress, not scoring points.

6. They get sappy sometimes - Giving in to those goofy impulses provides a peek at each other's quirky side, one that's lighthearted and silly.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.