Sunday, July 27

Health Help

"Woman win the healthy body contest." -Shaggy

Follow this link to Real Simple and a wealth of health articles. The "10 Medical Tests" and "Rev Up Your Metabolism" are two of my favorites. You can find an article on most anything there.

They also have a good article on "Organizing your Medical History," which gives good ideas but I would rather have it all online or atleast on the computer. I remember hearing about something like this but can't think of it. Anyone know of any?

You can read Self magazines articles for free on Healthline.com.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.