Friday, August 8

Cute Idea For Moms

"As kids we used to laugh Who knew that life would move this fast?" -Kayne West

The book of kids' quotes (from Real Simple) - Kids say the darnedest things, record them. Write them down, who said it and what age they were when they said it. An entry from the article: "Nick, 7: "I'm never getting married. I don't want to have to kiss anyone, and I definitely don't want all these kids to deal with." When I replied that I like having all these kids to deal with, Nick retorted, "People feel sorry for you, Mom." Send them out as your holiday newsletter. As the kids get older they become more self-conscious about what they say. In parenting, you're so in the moment. Writing things down helps preserve the long view.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.