Friday, August 1

Harvest of Fear - Must read!

"There is so much trouble in the world." -Bob Marley


Whoever provides the world's seed controls the world's food supply. If you have not yet heard about this company and their practices, please take a few moments to read this. Monsanto already dominates America’s food chain with its genetically modified seeds. Just as frightening as the corporation’s tactics–ruthless legal battles against small farmers–is its decades-long history of toxic contamination.

Vanity Fair article on Monsanto's fierce reputation for enforcing its patents and suing anyone who allegedly violated them.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.