Wednesday, August 13

Lifestyle Websites

"Online, all right, let's get this party started." -Krayzie Bone

Local Harvest - Use their website to find farmers' markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area, where you can buy produce, grass-fed meats, and many other goodies.

Library Thing - Catalogue what's on your bookshelves and see who has the same taste in reading materials as you. The world's largest book club.

Life Style Map - A space where wisdom meets style and timeless principles work for today. Get your map and start living a life meant for you.

My Food Diary - By recording your food intake and your activity level, you will gain insight into the quality of the foods you are consuming, and you will have a better understanding of your metabolism and how food and exercise come into play.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.