Wednesday, August 20

Roses

"Yeah, roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo." -Outkast
They really don't, its one of my favorite scents. Here are some great, rose smelling products.


intimately Beckham for Her - Lasses who love rose will find that this floral fragrance tickles them pink.






Annick Goutal Creme Splendide Nuit - Why does the nicest stuff always have the longest names? Expensive, but claims that the rose seed oil is
skin-softening.



Alora Ambiance Rosa reed diffuser - Fill your home with the scent of fresh-cut roses for months.





Lollia Inspire perfumed dusting powder - A dusting of this powder will leave skin petal-scented!


Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.