Wednesday, October 8

Support For Our Soldiers

"I need a soldier. That ain't scared to stand up for me." -Destiny's Child


Books for Soldiers: Once your application is approved, you will be able to send troops books, DVDs, games and relief supplies. You will also have access to our Pen Pal area and Post Card Jamboree. on average our volunteers fill over 1000 requests a month. Get started today and get your company, civic group or place of worship involved with supporting our troops.


Any Soldier: All the Soldiers involved in this effort are military volunteers stationed in areas that are in harm's way. You send your support (letters and/or packages) addressed to them and when they see the "Attn: Any Soldier" line in their address they put your letters and packages into the hands of Soldiers who don't get much or any mail first. Everything is shared.


America Supports You: America Supports You is a Department of Defense program that provides opportunities for citizens to show their support for the US Armed Forces. The program was launched in 2004 in an effort to highlight citizen support for our military men and women and communicate that support to the members of our Armed Forces at home and abroad.


Any other organizations, that are good and useful, that you know of...please share with the rest of us!

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.