Monday, October 13

Shop For A Cause

"It's so ridicule we gotta find the right cure." -Black Eyed Peas


Guess by Marciano watch
: 20% of proceeds goes to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.


Philosopy She Colors My Day bubble bath: 100% of proceeds goes to the Entertainment Industry Foundation's Women's Cancer Research Fund.



Bella's Confections fudge: 50% of proceeds goes to the Fremont-Rideout Foundation Cancer Center.



Envirosax reusable shopping bag: 80% of proceeds goes to the American Cancer Society.




Erin Condren personalized note cards: 50% of proceeds goes to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and the Revlon Run/Walk for Women.





Coach: 20% of the proceeds from select purchases will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. (My personal favorite)

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.