Tuesday, November 4

Grocery To Go

"If you compare me to your local grocery, then you'll see I got more karats than Aisle D." -Nelly

A University of Connecticut study claims that grocery delivery will cut down your urge to buy high-fat foods. Try these services:

BoxedGreens.com ships organic produce, meats and other goods nationwide.

DiamondOrganics.com sends organic produce, meat, fish, baked foods and wine nationwide.

Peapod.com lets you sort by claories, fat, fiber and other nutritional categories.

Amazon.com's new subscribe-and-save sevice delivers household goods, like paper towels and diapers, on a regular monthly sechedule at a 15% discount; plus shipping is free.

Also, your local grocery store might offer delivery services. We used to get ours delivered and it did save us money because we couldn't get impulse purchases. We stopped only because they stopped delivery to our neighborhood.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.