Tuesday, November 4

Downloads To Go

"Virus check a mi scan dem download." -Beenie Man


At Enhanced Healing, browse a selection of relaxation and meditation tracks tailored to specific goals such as building self-esteem, reducing stress or beating insomnia.

Ancient practice and high-tech merge at Yoga Download, which offers portable audio classes for yogis of all levels. You'll find Kundalini and Ashtanga alongside offerings such as Office Yoga.

At iTrain, access a range of MP3-compatible workouts, each combining a trainer's instructions with music to keep you fired up. Try the cardio and strength-training routines such as running, rowing, cycling and Pilates - or even programs tailored specially for the elliptical machine. You can access the same type of stuff on iTunes for your iPod.

Search the digital library at Simply Audiobooks and instantly access titles in more than 30 genres, including biographies, literature, romance, relationships and more.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.