Sunday, July 5

Misc Fun Stuff

"Today I have lots of fun stuff for you girl, do you know what today is?" -Tony Toni Tone



Fluidity: Want a dancers body? This exercise program will help you get there.


SecretStorageBooks: We made these ourselves when we were kids, but now you can buy them.


Bonsai Sheepskin Sandals: Holy moly these look comfy.


Figleaves: Undergarments galore.

MySkins: Lingerie in 20 skin-matching shades.


MovieWavs: Find clips and sound bites from your favorite movies.

Evernote: Stores clips and lists in a virtual scrapbook.

Jott: Keep your to-dos up-to-date wherever you may be.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.