Friday, July 3

Save Memories

"Memories they haunt me (they haunt me) they follow me." -Cypress Hill


All About the Dress: Keep your wedding day - and that dress - alive with a custom illustration from artist Jennifer Angilello. Working from your photographs, she will recreate your favorite dress onto paper, resulting in an elegant piece of custom artwork.


Real Memories: Custom framing shop. Upload your photo, create your frame and it's sent directly to you.


Blurb: Make your own book! Upload photos, stories, captions, whatever you wish. I will be covered and bound and sent to you.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.