Friday, July 25

Blab Savorites: Home Accessories and Furniture

"There's a red house over yonder..." -Jimi Hendrix

Dust Furniture: Awesome furniture for those that could afford it! We can dream, right?


Umbra: Cute and handy home organizing products. So many great products and great ideas.


Re-modern: Sustainable gifts, home accessories and furniture. Check out the typewriter key jewelery!


The Container Store: Classic shop! I have the Elfa shelving at home and love it! The cord organizers have always interested me. Has anyone used these? If so, let me know.


MoMA Store: Museum type home accessories, gifts and stationary. I originally went to the site to check out their SunJar. I solar light in a jar. Would be great for a patio or garden.


Fred Flare - Went there originally for the office stuff, very cute, but ended up looking around at everything.

Organize.com: Another great place for organization ideas and products.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.