Tuesday, November 4

Mask Magic

"I got it, You got it, We got the magic girl..." -Robin Thicke

Olive & Avocado Deep Conditioning Masque by Earth Science: Swap your usual hair conditioner for this one once a week. Natural silk protein and avocado and olive oils repair dry, damaged locks.

Masque No. 1 by Yon-Ka: This vitamin-packed, super-hydrating treatment relies on A, B, C and E to fight free radicals and reduce fine lines. You'll feel soothed by the hints of rose and jasmine.

Mineral Body Mask by Get Fresh Spa: Made with Dead Sea clay and goldenseal extract, this dense mask feels luxurious on skin, and its grapefruit scent refreshes the soul. Slather it on legs, arms and feet before hopping in the shower, and emerge smooth and glowing.

Chocolate Mask by Violet Skin Boutique: Completely natural ingredients like fresh egg yolk, chocolate oil and eglantine-seed syrup come together in a handmade sweet treat for face and neck.

Rose Formula Anti-Oxidant Facial Mask by Neal's Yard Remedies: Skin feels clean and rejuvenated after a session with this blend of organic rose and maple extracts, geranium and cardamom.

Raspberry Eye Masque by Eminence Organic Skin Care: This feather-light cream hydrates, firms and brightens the delicate eye area with vitamin K, wild hops, gingerroot and red clover.

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.