Tuesday, November 4

Great Fall Treats

"Well look I'll treat you good; My man treats me better." -Positive K

Fall, glorious fall! The return of crisp air, golden hues, endless football…and longings for all those cool-weather comfort foods. Stay trim this season while still indulging your cravings with these seven tasty low-cal snacks.

69 calories: 8 Danielle Pumpkin Chips

60 calories: Pure Maple Candy Man

49 calories: 2 tablespoons sweetened cranberries

50 calories: 1 Dancing Deer Baking Co. Chocolate Bar

60 calories: 4 ounces apple cider with a cinnamon stick

50 calories: 1/2 Anjou Pear

59 calories: S'more (1 large marshmallow, 1/4 graham cracker and 1 Hershey's chocolate bar square)

Opinion Based

I am not paid for the magazines I feature, products I mention nor the websites I display. I really read the magazines and pick out the best stuff I find. Savorites (saved+favories) are items that I actually use or sites I actually visit.